A digital strategy is about how you will improve your online presence in order to enhance your relationship with your customers. This can cover:
- Social Media presence
- Mobile App presence
- Collaboration between your employees
- Cloud Services (Data-Backup, security)
- Email Marketing
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
An authentic way to rank high on search engines is to deliver websites with content that is of superior quality, genuine, informative and productive.
How do we achieve this?
To achieve the long clicks that search engines are looking for, we ensure that the content we create for your website is engaging enough for the user not to click back and return to the search engine. We want the user, or your target audience, to stay on your website for as long as possible.
Hence, creating beautiful websites that are content driven and deliver a solid user experience (UX,) vitally important.
Website analytics is a very powerful tool and allows you to see how your website is being used and found. This involves real-time analytics to track and measure the effectiveness of your website. Thus permitting you to adapt your site to handle the type of visitor, or to track changes made to the site to see if they are working.
It enables you to discover the level of user engagement:
- How visitors find your site (which search engines & keywords, social media)
- Which pages are the most popular
- How visitors travel through your site
- What devices are they using (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Set goals for your site (i.e. new registrations, sales, visits to a particular page etc)
These statistics can be emailed to you so that you know exactly how the website is performing.
Please get in touch with us to learn more about how we can help with your SEO needs.