Visitors to your website are now more likely to visit your website using a mobile phone than a desktop so it’s essential to make sure that your website is mobile friendly. We design websites to be attractive and functional on mobile, tablet and desktop browsers.
Building a strong brand is essential to your company. It represents the “face” of your company and a memorable logo helps connect your company to your audience.
Creating recognition, credibility and trust. Whether you are starting from scratch or having a re-launch we can help you with your company branding, ensuring that your brand represents you effectively.
Our branding service. We can help you develop a company logo and necessary stationery. We have plans to suit all budgets and use excellent designers. During the process we will work with you to provide a variety of options to choose from. Our aim is to enable you to select a logo that resonates with your brand.
Easy to Maintain
Our websites are built using industry leading Content Management Systems (like WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, Shopify and many others). These are very well maintained and constantly updated with security patches and new web technologies. They also have an administration interface for website owners that allow them to easily update, amend and backup their site. We choose technology most suited to your needs and can provide training which enables you to tweak the website yourself.
Website Hosting & Support
We deliver websites on our servers, however if you have your own web hosting servers we can check it’s suitability. We take into consideration the target audience and choose servers that are close to your visitors.
If you require changes to your website, we provide a service where we can perform this service.
- Website backups and security maintenance
- Adding or editing pages or blog posts
- Adding or editing images or photos
- Adding new features (i.e. Galleries, Forms, Widgets)
- Maintenance of prices or products for your online shop
This service can be provided on an ad hoc basis or even as a monthly support package. Please contact us for a quote.
A digital strategy is about how you will improve your online presence in order to improve your relationship with your customers.
This can cover:
- Social Media presence
- Mobile App presence
- Improve Collaboration between your employees (i.e. Google Suite, Office 365, Dropbox for Business, Slack)
- Cloud Services (Data-Backup, security)
- Email Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation
An authentic way to rank high on search engines is to deliver websites that are content rich: superior quality, genuine, informative and productive.
How do we achieve this?
To achieve the long clicks that search engines are looking for, we ensure that the content we create for your website is engaging enough for the user not to click back and return to the search engine. We want the user, or your target audience, to stay on your website for as long as possible.
Hence for us, creating beautiful websites that are content driven and provide a solid user experience (UX) vitally important.
Website analytics is a very powerful tool and allows you to see how your website is being used and found. Allowing you to then adapt your site to handle the type of visitor, or to track changes to a site to see if they are working. It allows you to discover:
- How visitors find your site (which search engines, which keywords, social media)
- Which pages are the most popular
- How visitors travel through your site
- What devices are they using (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Set goals for your site (i.e. new registrations, sales, visits to a particular page etc)
Whether it is selling products or services online we can help to fulfil your requirements. There are many different types of eCommerce solutions available, and it can be daunting choosing which one is the best for your business needs. We ensure that all the different online selling platforms are explained to you so that you can make an informed choice. We can build your shopping or services website using some of these platforms:
There are varied options that you can follow, for example:
- Have a shopping page on a larger shared shopping site.
Benefits include secure purchasing is already in place and there is no need to purchase a domain.
- Have shopping available on your own website.
Benefits include shopping is on your own website (domain) and you have more flexibility with design.
Our eCommerce solutions are open to being fully customised. We ensure:
- Daily management of your online store (Product listings and Stock tracking)
- Great customer experience
- Order tracking
- Built-in SEO
- Promotions, best sellers, shipping fees
- ePOS integrations
- Integrations with Amazon, eBay, Google
- Centralised back-office
- Integrated Marketing Tools
- Customer Loyalty programs
Please contact us to learn more, we are happy to hear from you.